191st St. and Grassy Branch Rd. Intersection Improvement
3/25/22: The Environmental Documents and Plan Set for the 191st St. and Grassy Branch Rd. Roundabout are now available. Construction is slated to begin in June 2022.
- Environmental Documents for 191st & Grassy Branch Roundabout (30.4MB)
- Plan Set for 191st & Grassy Branch Roundabout (20.1MB)
The project will take place at the intersection of 191st St. and Grassy Branch Rd. in Washington Township.
Opens a New Window.
Google Streetview Opens a New Window.
The improvement project will consist of the construction of a new roundabout. Upon completion, the roundabout will be striped as a single-lane roundabout, but is expandable to two lanes in the future.
Reason for Project
Improvements are needed to improve traffic flow and reduce congestion.
- Design Firm: DLZ
- Inspection Firm: DLZ
- Contractor: E&B Paving
- Construction Start Date: June 2022
- Construction Completion: Fall 2022
- Construction Cost: $2.5 mil.
Design costs will be locally funded. Construction will be funded 80% by Federal Aid / 20% local match.