APPENDIX C TO LR29-DN03-604
TRIAL DE NOVO BAIL SCHEDULE FOR MISDEMEANOR OFFENSES
The bond required by LR29-DN03-604.40 shall be posted by cash deposit or surety bond and shall be in accordance with the following schedule:
- Class A Misdemeanor $5,000.00
- Class B Misdemeanor $3,000.00
- Class C Misdemeanor $2,000.00
However, the following exceptions shall apply to the above listed schedule:
- Operating with .10% Blood Alcohol Content (Class C Misdemeanor) $5,000.00
- Contributing to the Delinquency of a Minor (Class A Misdemeanor) $2,000.00
- Reckless Driving (No Property or Personal Injury) (Class B Misdemeanor) $2,000.00
- Reckless Driving (Property Damage or Personal Injury) (Class B Misdemeanor) $5,000.00
If the request for trial de novo is on a finding of violation of probation, then bond shall be set as follows:
- If the defendant is on probation for a Class A Misdemeanor $7,500.00
- If the defendant is on probation for a Class B or C Misdemeanor $5,000.00
If the request for trial de novo involves multiple charges/convictions or where the defendant is on probation on multiple convictions, the bond applied shall be the total amount required for all offenses.
All bail bonds posted by the defendants are subject to the following conditions:
- Defendant shall appear in court at all times required by the Court;
- Defendant shall not leave the state of Indiana without the prior written consent of the Court.
- Defendant shall not commit or be arrested for another criminal offense;
- Defendant shall keep his/her attorney and the Court advised in writing of any change of address within twenty-four (24) hours of such change;
- In appropriate cases the defendant may be required to refrain from any direct or indirect contact with an alleged victim of an offense or other individual as ordered by the Court pursuant to Indiana Code 38-33-8-3.1(a)(4).
A violation of any condition may result in revocation of bond and issuance of re-arrest warrant.
Originals signed by The Honorable Proffitt, Nation, Barr, Campbell and Sturtevant