146th St. West - Phase 4
12/22/2020: Construction is now underway. Traffic along 146th St. will be maintained during construction.
Road Closures / Traffic Restrictions
- Please use caution while driving through this area as there may be temporary lane restrictions periodically.
All Phases: 146th St. from Boone Co. to Spring Mill Rd.
- Phase 1 - Spring Mill Rd. to Ditch Rd. Opens a New Window. - Construction complete
- Phase 2 - Ditch Rd. to Towne Rd. Opens a New Window. - Construction complete
- Phase 3 - Towne Rd. to Shelborne Rd. Opens a New Window. - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Phase 4 - Shelborne Rd. to Boone Co. Opens a New Window. - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
The expansion of 146th Street will continue from west of Springmill Road to the Boone County Line. The road will be reconstructed to a 5-lane section with center median. 146th Street will be limited access with no drives or curb cuts allowed between mile points. Frontage roads will be utilized parallel to 146th Street to access homes / businesses. Roundabout intersections are planned at the mile points (ie. Eagle Creek Road, Shelborne Road, Towne Road, and Ditch Road).
- Design Firms: USI Consultants
- Contractor: E&B Paving
- Construction Start Date: Spring 2020
- Construction Completion: Spring / Summer 2021
- Construction Cost: TBD