Superior Court No. 1
Republican elected January 1, 2019
- Graduate of IU Bloomington - graduated with distinction with a double major in political science and forensic studies.
- Graduated from the IU Police Academy and served part time as an IU police officer while at IU.
- Graduated from the Indiana State Police Academy and became a trooper in 1983.
- Graduate of the IU McKinney School of Law, cum laude.
- Deputy prosecuting attorney, Hamilton County (1993-1998)
- Campbell Kyle Proffitt, LLP – attorney practicing in family law, family law mediation, criminal law and civil litigation - partner for 14 years
- Public service as a police officer, deputy prosecutor, and plan commissioner extends over 23 years
- Community service includes Boy Scout assistant scoutmaster, volunteer coaching with Carmel Dad’s Club
- Parishioner Our Lady of Mt. Carmel
- Has served as judge pro tem in most of the Hamilton County courts
- Life Fellow Indiana Bar Foundation
- Member: Hamilton County, Indiana and Indianapolis Bar Associations