Providing the information people need to make good decisions for themselves, before, during, and after an emergency.
Hamilton County Emergency Management provides:
- A library of preparedness brochures and safety fact sheets upon request
- Presentations at conferences or meetings, with the Director, or Deputy Director
- Participate in community outreach events, fairs, and festivals
- Weather information and emergency news on HCEM social media pages and NextDoor
- Social media connections for two-way communication
- Subscription service for emergency news, shelter openings, learning opportunities on the HCEM Smartphone App
If you are interested in a presentation for your school, business, HOA, or other community groups, contact Monica Peterson by email or call 317-770-8899.