- Health and Environment
- Health Department
- Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Health Information
- Covid Testing and Vaccine
Covid Testing and Vaccine
Free COVID Home test kits are available in the office, please limit 2-3 kits per person.
Find and Register for Testing
Register for testing at https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/2524.htm This is the ISDH site and provides the most up-to-date interactive map and current information on test sites.
Community Testing Sites
- Trinity Free Clinic – Carmel https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/2524.htm
- Fishers Health Department – Fishers https://www.coronavirus.in.gov/2524.htm
- Walgreens Pharmacy https://www.walgreens.com/findcare/covid19/testing
- CVS Pharmacy https://www.cvs.com/minuteclinic/covid-19-testing
If you have possible or confirmed COVID-19:
- Stay home from work and school. Stay away from other public places.
- Monitor your symptoms carefully. If your symptoms get worse, call your healthcare provider immediately.
- Get rest and stay hydrated.
- Notify any Close Contacts .
Hamilton County Health Department COVID vaccine clinic
Bivalent boosters have been approved for 12 and older which are now available in Hamilton County. The updated vaccine was changed to be more effective against circulating variants now recommended by the FDA .
Hamilton County Health Department building at 18030 Foundation Drive in Noblesville, IN 46060
Vaccines and Doses Offered
- Moderna 1st and 2nddose.
- Bivalent Moderna booster
- Pfizer: 1st and 2nddose for 12 years and older
- Bivalent booster doses of COVID-19 vaccine for anyone 12 and older
- Pediatric Pfizer: 1st and 2nddose for 5 to 11 year old
- Booster dose 5 months after 2nd dose
- 2nd Boosters: Bivalent vaccines for both Moderna and Pfizer formulations are now approved and available.
- If under the age of 18 Guardian MUST be Present!
9am - 3:30pm
***Walk-In appointments accepted, may end prior to posted time at clinic.
Please go to OURSHOT Registration to make an appointment and secure an available dose or you can Call 211 for assistance to register. Registered appointments minimize wait time and secure vaccine availability.
- Look for site name: LHD Hamilton Co Covid MPVAX
Walk-ins are welcome, after clinic start time and may end just prior to the last appointment based on vaccine availability.
Received the vaccine? Make sure you sign up for the v-safe after vaccination health checker..
Studies show them to be effective in the real-world settings in preventing mild and severe disease, hospitalization, and death.
Visit the Indiana Department of Health website www.coronavirus.in.gov frequently for updates about Scheduling and Registration