2023 Primary Election Certified Final Results
The primary election was held on 05/02/2023.
2023 Certified Election Summary Report (PDF)
2023 Certified Office Detail Report (PDF)
2023 Certified Turnout Report (PDF)
(When viewing a pdf, use the "find" feature to locate specific precinct or office details.)
Go to 2023 Primary Election Results for details.
Below is the final list of Primary candidates for the May 2, 2023 election.
2023 Primary Candidate Filings
Municipal Election will be held Nov. 7, 2023.
You can vote at your assigned polling location on election day from 6 am to 6 pm. Bring your Photo ID: Indiana Driver's License or ID, Passport or Military ID.
Bring your Photo ID: Indiana Driver's License or ID, Passport, or Military ID. Visit Vote Early - in Person for details such as locations, dates and times.
Visit Vote Absentee for more details.
- Applications for the Primary - mailed ballots must be received in the Election Office by midnight, April 20, 2023.
- All absentee ballots must be received by the Election Office on or before 6:00 p.m. on Election Day, May 2, 2023.
Find Your Polling Location and Candidates
Final updates for polling locations will be available by April 1, 2023. Use the Registered Voter Information system to look up precinct specific information.
- Verify that you are a registered voter in Hamilton County
- Verify in which precinct you are registered
- Obtain the address and a map for your precinct's polling place
- View your precinct's list of candidates, a few weeks prior to an election