Testing - HIV & STI
The Hamilton County Health Department is implementing building access and program procedures
Tentative re-opening to public access on June 4, 2020. The Health Department has implemented procedures as a Healthcare facility specific to protect all clients, customers and staff entering the building. Building Access and Program Access Polices will be in affect until further notice.
- Mask are required for public (over 2yrs of age) until further notice. Please provide your own mask
- Medical Assessment - Temperatures will be taken and will be asked about symptoms. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 or greater or respiratory symptoms will not be admitted.
- Social Distancing will be identified and maintained in all lobby areas
- Hand hygiene - Parents and Children able to use hand sanitizer will be asked to clean their hands.
HIV & STI Testing Programs Access Policy:
- The Client will be instructed to call (317) 776-8500 when arrive at the health department before entering.
- Only the client will be allowed in the building
- If symptoms develop, clients need to cancel and re-schedule before the appointment.
Free & Confidential Testing
If you think you may have risk factors for HIV or another Sexually Transmitted Disease (STD) or Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI) the best thing you can do for you and your partner is to be tested for free.
The Hamilton County Health Department officers free Confidential and Anonymous HIV test. You will receive your HIV test results the same day.
Make an Appointment
If you think you have a STD/STI the Hamilton County Health Department has partnered with Riverview Community Health Clinic to provide free STD/STI testing. For more information about HIV/STD/STI Testing contact the Hamilton County Health Department to make an appointment.