Registration Day & Details
Camp Registration Day
- Saturday, March19
- Registration begins at 10 a.m.
Parents register their child/children online. Our camp staff will be on-site the day of registration and handling questions over the phone. Families without access to the internet need to call the Cool Creek Nature Center for more information.
- Parents can only sign their child up for 1 session of the age appropriate camp.
- Children must be of the appropriate age of the desired camp by September 1.
- Campers are only permitted to attend the camp for their designated age group.
- An account for the family and child/children can be made before registration day. This is highly suggested.
- All required fields on forms during registration must be filled before payment is made.
- Registration is not complete until all required questions are complete and payment is made.
- A limited number of spaces are available and registration for each camp is on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- Registration cannot take place until 10 a.m. on registration day.
- All forms must be completed by the parent or legal guardian of the child.
We have a new online registration system. Please make an account prior to registration day. If you need help making an account visit our registration information online.
Online Registration OptionThe Cool Creek Nature Center is anticipating another great year of camp. We are once again offering our families the option of registering online. Our intent is to provide a more convenient and efficient experience for parents and staff. We anticipate that this process will be as trouble free as possible, but we ask that our camp families be understanding and patient. For more information about registration online, please visit our Opens a New Window. Online Registration page.
Online Summer Camp SystemAt any time, parents new to our camps can create a family account with our Online Summer Camp System Opens a New Window. . They can also set up Camper Profiles for each camper. This Camper Profile will involve setting up an account including creating a user name and password and filling out an online registration packet.
Existing Account MemberIf you already have an account, please log in and make sure the campers information to update any information.
Please log in to become familiar with navigating the site in preparation for registration. If you registered last year in person, but would like to set up an online account this year, please contact the Cool Creek Nature Center. Registration for camps cannot take place until March 19.