Camp Registration Day
- Saturday, March 20
- Registration begins at 10 a.m.
- Parents can only sign their child up for 1 session of the age appropriate camp.
- Children must be of the appropriate age of the desired camp by September 1.
- Campers are only permitted to attend the camp for their designated age group.
- The disclaimer, camper profile, and medical form are required for each camper and will be available to fill out after each camper is registered.
- All required fields on forms must be filled before payment is made.
- Registration is not complete until all required questions are complete and payment is made.
- A limited number of spaces are available and registration for each camp is on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- Registration cannot take place until 10 a.m. on registration day.
- Registration must be completed by the parent or legal guardian of the child.
How to Register Online
- Set up an account before registration day and be sure that each child in your family you wish to be in camp is on your account. Note: Users will be unable to select a camp until the actual registration time on March 20 at 10 a.m.
- On Saturday, March 20, at or any time after 10 a.m., log on to your account:
- Select the Catalog
- Click on “Cool Creek Nature Center Summer Camps," and select the camp you want your child to attend.
- Click on the child you want to register and click the green "Add to Cart" button.
- If you have multiple children repeat the last two steps per child.
- Once you have selected the correct camps for you child/children, click on the cart at the top right-hand side of the website. If the information is correct in your cart click the blue "Checkout" button.
- You will be asked to view forms, answer prompts (make sure all REQUIRED* prompts are answered before moving forward with registration), sign the waivers, and complete the payment. (Prompts, forms and waivers will include all children you are registering.)
- Registration is now complete. After payment you are able to email yourself the receipt for registration.
- If a camp is full you’ll be asked if you want to be put on a wait list. You can register for a different week of camp and still be on the wait list.
- Your child’s spot in camp is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- All information must be completed by the parent or legal guardian.
- Registered camps will be held in "Cart" for a total of 15 minutes.
Camper Profile Accounts
- At any time, parents can access our Cool Creek Nature Center website and set up or update their account details.
- Setting up a new account prior to registration day will expedite your registration process for your family; however it is not necessary to have an account setup prior to registration day.
- If you already have an account, please log in and review your information prior to registration day.
- Be sure that each child in your family you wish to be in camp is on your account.
- A new account will involve setting up an account including creating a user name and password and filling out parent and camper(s) information.
- If you have any trouble accessing your online account, please contact the Cool Creek Nature Center at 317-774-2500 PRIOR to registration day. You can also visit out How to Register page on our website.
- Staff may not be available to troubleshoot for parents on the morning of registration. Please be sure you can access your account prior to registration day.