Camp Registration Day
- Saturday, March 14
- Registration begins at 10 a.m.
- Parents can only sign their child up for 1 session of the age appropriate camp.
- Children must be of the appropriate age of the desired camp by September 1.
- Campers are only permitted to attend the camp for their designated age group.
- The disclaimer, camper profile, and medical form are required for each camper and will be available to fill out after each camper is registered.
- All required fields on forms must be filled before payment is made.
- Registration is not complete until all forms are complete and payment is made.
- A limited number of spaces are available and registration for each camp is on a 1st come, 1st served basis.
- Registration cannot take place until 10 a.m. on registration day.
- All forms must be completed by the parent or legal guardian of the child.
How to Register Online
- Set up an account before registration day and be sure that each child in your family you wish to be in camp is on your account. Note: Users will be unable to select a camp until the actual registration time on March 14 at 10 a.m.
- On Saturday, March 14, at or any time after 10 a.m., log on to your account:
- Select the Camper you wish to register
- Click on “Add New Session” and select the desired camp for that camper and click “Next”.
- A space is now reserved in camp.
- After clicking “Next.” Parents will need to review all parent and emergency contact info. Any missing required info will be highlighted and need to be filled in before continuing to the next screen, otherwise continue clicking “Next.”
- The final screen will allow parents to select another camper or finish registration.
- If registering another camper, select the camper’s name, then click “New Registration”
- If you are not registering anymore campers, click “View dashboard.”
- This will take you to the main page where you can review and update any required fields or go to the payment page.
- If a camp is full you’ll be asked if you want to be put on a wait list. You can register for a different week of camp and still be on the wait list.
- Parents will need to go back and fill out or update required forms including the camper profile, medical form, and other important forms. These forms must be filled out prior to making a payment.
- A camper’s spot will be held temporarily, but not completely registered unless all required forms are completed online and payment is received.
- An automatic confirmation email acknowledging your spot in camp will be emailed to you after midnight. Your child’s spot in camp is not guaranteed until payment is received.
- All information must be completed by the parent or legal guardian.
Camper Profile Accounts
- At any time, parents can access our Cool Creek Nature Center website and set up or update their account details.
- Setting up a new account prior to registration day will expedite your registration process for your family; however it is not necessary to have an account setup prior to registration day.
- If you already have an account, please log in and review your information prior to registration day.
- Be sure that each child in your family you wish to be in camp is on your account.
- A new account will involve setting up an account including creating a user name and password and filling out parent and camper(s) information.
- If you have any trouble accessing your online account, please contact the Cool Creek Nature Center at 317-774-2500 PRIOR to registration day.
- Staff may not be available to troubleshoot for parents on the morning of registration. Please be sure you can access your account prior to registration day.