- Roads, Development and Infrastructure
- Highway Department
- Transportation Improvement Project Map
Transportation Improvement Project Map
146th St. & Allisonville Rd. Interchange
236th St. - US31 to Deming Rd.
Pleasant St. Bridge (New)
Steven Nation Community Pathway - Phase 1
Bridge 7 Replacement
Bridge 56 Rehabilitation
Bridge 59 Rehabilitation
Bridge 72 Rehabilitation
Bridge 106 Rehabilitation
Bridge 146 Rehabilitation
Bridge 154 Replacement
Bridge 162 Replacement
Bridge 187 Replacement
Bridge 218 Rehabilitation
Bridge 219 Rehabilitation
The Indiana Department of Transportation is responsible for state roads, interstates and U. S. routes including adjacent overpasses and ramps on these roadways. Construction and maintenance of these roads is also INDOT’s responsibility along with traffic control devices along these roadways, including signs and traffic signals. Local cities, counties and towns are responsible for all other roadways that are not a state road, interstate or U.S. route.
INDOT - Greenfield District Projects in Hamilton County
INDOT Greenfield District
32 South Broadway
Greenfield, IN 46140
Toll Free-1-855-463-6848 - 24 hour dispatch
City of Carmel Projects
- Carmel Link 2.0 - a three year concentrated infrastructure improvement program that will result in the completion of new roundabout intersections along Gray Road and 96th Street, the completion of Keystone Parkway with a new interchange at 96th Street and Keystone Parkway, storm water management and drainage improvement projects throughout the city, and the upgrade of a large section of Range Line Road and other improvements.
City of Fishers Projects
- Drive Fishers - Drive Fishers is the City of Fishers’ initiative to increase travel efficiency, improve connectivity and maintain the sanitary sewer and water infrastructure via innovative projects and a proactive approach to construction and maintenance.
City of Noblesville Projects
- Engineering Department - The Engineering Department manages the installation of all public works infrastructure for new residential, commercial and industrial developments. Such infrastructure includes, but is not limited to: sanitary sewers, storm sewers, roadways, concrete curb & gutter, multi-use trails and sidewalks.
City of Westfield Projects
- Public Works - The Public Works Department provides quality services that support the infrastructure demands of the City of Westfield to enhance the safety, welfare and aesthetic environment of the residents, businesses and visitors.
1700 S 10th Street
Noblesville, IN 46060
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 4:30pm
In an effort to better inform the public on the status of road or bridge improvement projects, the Hamilton County Highway Department provides this interactive map detailing current projects that are in design, ready for construction, or under construction.
The projects shown on this map represent projects that are planned, designed, and managed under the jurisdiction of Hamilton County per the Hamilton County Highway Department as well as projects which are managed by cities and towns within Hamilton County. Projects which are under the jurisdiction of the State of Indiana (INDOT) within Hamilton County are also represented on this map.
The information shown on this map has been obtained from various Hamilton County departments as well as municipalities other than Hamilton County. This information is deemed to be reliable at the time of production for its intended use, but may contain errors. Hamilton County does not warrant the accuracy of this information for any use other than its own. Hamilton County disclaims any and all liability resulting from any error or omission on this map.
If you are unsure of the jurisdiction of a particular project, please contact the Highway Department at (317)773-7770.