- Juror Qualification Questionnaire
- Juror Affidavit for Deferral (Online) Submit your request online.
- Juror Affidavit for Deferral (PDF) (You can scan and email your form. Check the second page of the form for more information.)
- You will be paid $15 for reporting for jury duty and $40 per day if you are a sworn member of the jury.
- In addition, you will be paid mileage for travel expenses.
- If requested, you will be provided proof of attendance.
AttireBusiness casual. Due to environmental changes you may wish to bring a sweater or jacket.
Auxiliary aids and services may be available pursuant to ADA. Jurors should discuss reasonable accommodations with the court bailiff.
American With Disabilities Act
ChildrenChildren cannot accompany parents to jury selection. There are no facilities to care for children. Children cannot accompany parents into the courtroom during questioning. Licensed child care providers can be obtained from either online or Child Care Answer at 317-631-4643.
- Each juror selected to serve is paid $40/day for each day of service.
- Each juror who is requested to report for jury selection but is not chosen to serve as a juror is paid $15.
- All jurors are paid daily mileage to and from their residence.
- Due to statutory requirements, juror checks will be mailed within 30-60 days after completion of service.
Electronic DevicesThe following devices are allowed in court, but must be turned off at all times:
- Cell Phones
Each juror's notification letter may give juror further parking instructions. Please see map of public parking areas.
Noblesville City enforces 2 hour parking limits.
Parking Map (PDF)
Juror Automated Line
The information line, 317-776-8282, provides general information for prospective jurors. It is available 24 hours a day.