The Hamilton County Bicentennial Commission will host the ultimate Bicentennial Bash to round out an incredible year of 200th anniversary happenings.
This free, open-house style event is family-friendly and designed to celebrate all that Hamilton County has to offer! Just some of what will be available:
- Free food
- Live music
- Short film commemorating the Bicentennial year
- Free raffle associated with a canned food drive
- Art show in partnership with Nickel Plate Arts that includes commissioned works from the Bicentennial book, “200 Years of Change: Celebrating Hamilton County, Indiana”
- Displays from non-profits around the county, many of whom hosted Bicentennial events
- Fun photo opportunities
- Limited-edition merchandise including the Bicentennial book
- Free giveaways
The public is invited to attend this free event! Event details available at https://www.hamcoturns200.com/events.