Arcadia, Indiana – Please be advised, on or after Monday, February 6th, 256th Street between Cal Carson Road and Salem Road will be closed for a small structure replacement. The tentative road closure time is 90 calendar days, subject to weather delays.
The proposed design will widen the roadway and structure to 2 12-foot lanes and minimum 4-foot shoulder. New structure will be able to accommodate a Q100 flood event.
- Design Firm: DLZ
- Inspection Firm: Hamilton County Highway Department
- Contractor: Hoosier Pride Excavating
- Construction Start Date: Feb. 6, 2017
- Construction Completion: May 2017
- Construction Cost: $650,456