What can I do if I want to stop using IV-D services?
You can call or stop by the office and sign a document that will be sent to the State Child Support Bureau. The Prosecutor's Office will then withdraw from your case as an attorney of record. At that time all IV-D services stop. If you need future enforcement of your child support order, you will have to use a private attorney, or reapply for IV-D services. More information is available on our Child Support page.

Show All Answers

1. Do I have to let the non-custodian of my child(ren) have visitation when child support is never paid?
2. How can I start using the Prosecutor's Office to get my child support?
3. How long does it take for my child support to start coming?
4. My husband/boyfriend was arrested for domestic battery, but we just had a misunderstanding. What if I want to drop the charges?
5. The non-custodial parent of my child(ren) works for cash and has not held a job for over 3 months. He has never paid a cent on his child support order. Can you help me get child support from him?
6. What can I do if I want to stop using IV-D services?
7. What is the other name I keep hearing for the Child Support Division?