Does the Clerk's Office take personal checks or credit cards?

All fees can be paid by cash, credit/debit card, cashier’s check, money order or online at (online payments exclude juvenile cases and cases owing restitution). For your convenience, an ATM is located just in front of the Clerk’s Office on the 1st floor of the Judicial Center. 

If you are mailing in your payment (money order or cashier’s check only), make sure to write your cause number on the money order. This is the number that appears on all of your court information, such as 29xxx-xxxx-xxxxxx. PERSONAL CHECKS ARE NOT ACCEPTED.

Money orders may be mailed to:
Hamilton County Clerk
1 Hamilton County Square

Suite 106
Noblesville, IN 46060 

Show All Answers

1. Can my probation be transferred?
2. Can I leave the state while on probation?
3. How are cases assigned?
4. Are my records public information?
5. Can I access court records online?
6. Does my employer have to know I'm on probation?
7. How do I pay my fees?
8. Does the Clerk's Office take personal checks or credit cards?
9. How often do I have to report?
10. Can my probation officer come to my home while I'm on probation?
11. What is a pre-sentence investigation?
12. Will I have drug screens while I'm on probation?
13. How can I get in touch with a Probation Officer?