Form Center

More forms and submissions can be found at Apply for or Request , Report an Issue , Submit Online and Services.

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Sewage/Illegal Waste Discharges

  1. Example: 317 823-2332
  2. Disclaimer
    Sewage Complaints will be assigned to the next available environmental health specialist. Please be prepared to be contacted and to answer questions, as more information is often needed to perform an investigation.
  3. Destination
    Requests will be sent to the Government of Hamilton County Health Department. For questions or concerns, please email Environmental Health Specialist or call 317-776-8500.
  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.